- 3/4cup sour cream
- 4 scallions, roughly chopped
- 2 jalapeños, seeded
- 1/2cup fresh basil
- 1tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 3pounds cucumbers (about 4)—peeled, seeded, and roughly chopped
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 1 small baguette, sliced
- 4ounces thinly sliced salami
- 8ounces Feta, broken into pieces
- 1/2cup mixed olives
- In a blender, puree the sour cream, scallions, jalapeños, basil, lime juice, half the cucumbers, ¼ cup water, ¾ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper.
- Add the remaining cucumbers and puree (adjusting the consistency with water as necessary) until smooth.
- Serve with the bread, salami, Feta, and olives.