Chili-Garlic Shrimp Noodle Bowl
Serves 4| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- 8 ounces soba noodles
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice, plus lime wedges for serving
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1 pound peeled and deveined medium shrimp (raw)
- 1 tablespoon Asian chili-garlic sauce, plus more for serving
- 2 cups shredded purple cabbage (from 1/4 small head)
- 2 cups halved snap peas
- 4 carrots, thinly sliced
- Cook the noodles according to the package directions.
- Toss with the lime juice, soy sauce, sesame oil, and 2 tablespoons of the canola oil.
- Heat the remaining 2 tablespoons of canola oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the shrimp and cook, tossing frequently, until opaque throughout, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Stir in the chili-garlic sauce.
- Top the noodles and shrimp with the cabbage, snap peas, and carrots, dividing evenly.
- Serve with lime wedges and additional chili-garlic sauce.
- Per Serving
- Calories 531
- Fat 19g
- Sat Fat 2g
- Cholesterol 172mg
- Sodium 570mg
- Protein 34g
- Carbohydrate 54g
- Sugar 7g
- Fiber 6g
- Iron 6mg
- Calcium 144mg
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .