- 6 large eggs
- 1/4cup mayonnaise
- 1teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2teaspoon ground cumin
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 12 slices pickled jalapeños
- 1/2teaspoon ground chipotle chili pepper
- Place the eggs in a large saucepan and add enough cold water to cover them by 1 inch. Bring to a boil. Remove from heat, cover, and let stand for 12 minutes. Drain the eggs and run under cold water to cool.
- Peel the eggs and cut in half lengthwise. Transfer the yolks to a small bowl and mash with the mayonnaise, lemon juice, mustard, cumin, and ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper.
- Spoon the yolk mixture into the egg whites, top with the jalapeño, and sprinkle with the ground chipotle.