Serves 4| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- Heat grill to medium. Cut a slit lengthwise in each chili and scoop out the seeds and ribs.
- In a medium bowl, combine the beans, cheese, raisins, salsa, and chili powder. Stuff the peppers with the filling.
- Season the steak with the oregano, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper. Grill to desired doneness, 3 to 4 minutes per side for medium-rare. Let rest 5 minutes before slicing.
- Grill the peppers, turning frequently, until they are soft and the cheese has melted, 7 to 8 minutes. Serve with the sliced steak.
- Per Serving
- Calories 591Calories From Fat 276
- Fat 31g
- Sat Fat 16g
- Cholesterol 126mg
- Sodium 828mg
- Protein 53g
- Carbohydrate 24g
- Sugar 7g
- Fiber 6g
- Iron 6mg
- Calcium 489mg
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .