- 3/4cup olive oil
- 6 6-inch corn tortillas, cut into wedges
- 3/4cup red enchilada sauce
- 1/4cup crumbled Feta
- 1/4 small white onion, chopped
- 1/4cup fresh cilantro leaves
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat and fry the tortillas until crisp, 3 to 4 minutes; drain and transfer to a paper towel-lined plate.
- Wipe the skillet clean and warm the enchilada sauce and ¼ cup water over medium heat.
- Add the crisped tortillas to the skillet and cook until most of the sauce is absorbed, 5 to 6 minutes. Top with the Feta, onion, and cilantro.