- 1/2cup flour
- 8 boneless, skinless chicken thighs (1 1/2 pounds)
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 2tablespoons olive oil
- 8ounces cremini mushrooms, halved
- 1/2cup white wine
- 1/2cup chicken broth
- 1pound green beans, trimmed
- chives, chopped, for serving
- Place the flour in a shallow bowl. Season the chicken with ½ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon pepper and coat with the flour (tapping off any excess). Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. In batches, cook the chicken until browned, 4 to 5 minutes per side; transfer to a plate.
- Add the mushrooms to the skillet and cook, tossing, until browned, 4 to 6 minutes. Return the chicken to the skillet, add the wine and chicken broth, and simmer until cooked through, about 8 to 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, bring a large saucepan of water to a boil; add 1 tablespoon salt. Add the green beans and cook until just tender, 4 to 5 minutes. Drain and run under cold water to cool. Serve with the chicken and top with chives.