Chicken With Wild Rice and Grapes
Serves 4| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- Heat oven to 425° F. Cook the rice according to the package directions.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Season the chicken with ½ teaspoon each salt and pepper. Cook the chicken, in 2 batches, skin-side down, until golden, 5 to 6 minutes, then transfer to a rimmed baking sheet; reserve the skillet.
- Roast the chicken, skin-side up, until cooked through, 12 to 15 minutes.
- Add the grapes and thyme to the drippings in the skillet and cook, tossing occasionally, until the grapes begin to burst, 5 to 7 minutes.
- Meanwhile, fill a large pot with 1 inch of water and fit with a steamer basket; bring the water to a boil. Place the green beans in the basket, cover, and steam until tender, 5 to 7 minutes; drain and return to the pot. Toss with the butter. Serve with the chicken, rice, and grapes.
- Per Serving
- Calories 798
- Fat 37g
- Sat Fat 12g
- Cholesterol 183mg
- Sodium 1,161mg
- Protein 54g
- Carbohydrate 64g
- Sugar 15g
- Fiber 6g
- Iron 6mg
- Calcium 105mg
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .