- 1 cup wild rice blend
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 8 small bone-in, skin on chicken thighs (about 2½ pounds total)
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 2 cups red seedless grapes
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme leaves
- 1 pound green beans, trimmed
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- Heat oven to 425° F. Cook the rice according to the package directions.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Season the chicken with ½ teaspoon each salt and pepper. Cook the chicken, in 2 batches, skin-side down, until golden, 5 to 6 minutes, then transfer to a rimmed baking sheet; reserve the skillet.
- Roast the chicken, skin-side up, until cooked through, 12 to 15 minutes.
- Add the grapes and thyme to the drippings in the skillet and cook, tossing occasionally, until the grapes begin to burst, 5 to 7 minutes.
- Meanwhile, fill a large pot with 1 inch of water and fit with a steamer basket; bring the water to a boil. Place the green beans in the basket, cover, and steam until tender, 5 to 7 minutes; drain and return to the pot. Toss with the butter. Serve with the chicken, rice, and grapes.