- 8 tostada shells
- 1 16-ounce can refried beans
- 1 2 1/2- to 3-pound rotisserie chicken, meat shredded
- 2cups shredded romaine lettuce
- 3/4cup fresh salsa
- 1/2cup sour cream (optional)
- 1/2cup (2 ounces) grated Monterey Jack or Cheddar
- Heat oven to 225° F. Wrap the tostada shells in foil. Place in oven until warm, about 6 minutes.
- Meanwhile, warm the beans in a small pan over medium-low heat.
- Place 2 tostada shells on each plate. Divide the beans, chicken, lettuce, salsa, sour cream (if desired), and cheese among the tostadas.