Chicken Teriyaki Meatballs With Edamame
Serves 4| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- Cook the rice according to the package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine the chicken, scallions, and ginger. Shape into 16 meatballs.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Cook the meatballs, turning, until cooked through, 10 to 12 minutes. Transfer to a plate.
- Wipe out the skillet. Heat the remaining oil over medium-high heat. Add the peas and edamame. Cook, tossing, for 2 minutes. Return the meatballs to the skillet.
- In a bowl, combine the soy sauce and sugar. Add to the skillet and simmer until slightly thickened, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Serve the meatballs, vegetables, and sauce over rice.
- Per Serving
- Calories 431Calories From Fat 34%
- Fat 17g
- Cholesterol 64mg
- Carbohydrate 44g
- Sodium 842mg
- Protein 24g
- Fiber 4g
- Sugar 10g
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .
Don’t uncover the pan or stir the rice during cooking. If it is done before you’re ready to serve, place a folded towel over the pan and replace the lid.