- 1 1/2 pounds baby new potatoes (about 16)
- 8 small skinless chicken thighs (1 1/2 pounds)
- 3 leeks (white and light green parts), halved lengthwise and cut into 1 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 cup dry white wine
- Kosher salt
- 1 10-ounce package frozen peas
- 1/3 cup heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh tarragon
- Place the potatoes on the bottom of a 4- to 6-quart slow cooker. Add the chicken, leeks, wine, and 1 teaspoon salt.
- Cook, covered, until the chicken and potatoes are tender, on high for 3 to 4 hours, or on low for 6 to 7 hours.
- Transfer the chicken and all but 4 of the potatoes to plates. Using a fork, smash the remaining potatoes into the cooking liquid to thicken.
- Add the peas and cream and cook just until heated through, 3 to 5 minutes. Spoon over the chicken and sprinkle with the tarragon.