- 1 store-bought rotisserie chicken
- 2 cups store-bought red or green salsa
- 8 taco shells
- 1 cup (4 ounces) grated Cheddar or Monterey Jack cheese
- 8 sprigs fresh cilantro (optional)
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 avocado, chopped
- 1 lime, quartered
- Remove the meat from the chicken and shred.
- Heat the salsa in a skillet over medium heat. Add the chicken and heat until warmed through.
- Fill the taco shells with the chicken and top with cheese and cilantro (if desired). Serve with the sour cream, avocado, and lime wedges on the side.