Chicken With Spinach and Mushrooms
Serves 4| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Season the chicken with ½ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon pepper.
- Cook the chicken until browned and cooked through, 5 to 7 minutes per side. Transfer to a plate.
- Return the skillet to medium-high heat and heat the remaining tablespoon of oil. Cook the mushrooms and pepper, tossing, for 3 minutes.
- Add the garlic and wine and cook until the mushrooms are tender and the wine is nearly evaporated, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Toss in the spinach and ½ teaspoon each salt and pepper. Serve with the chicken.
- Per Serving
- Calories 295
- Fat 11g
- Sat Fat 2g
- Cholesterol 94mg
- Sodium 615mg
- Protein 38g
- Carbohydrate 7g
- Fiber 2g
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .
To clean mushrooms, brush off the dirt with a damp paper towel or your fingers. Rinse dirtier ones quickly in cold water, then pat dry; don’t soak them or they will become soggy.