6-ounce boneless, skinless chicken breasts
kosher salt and black pepper
button mushrooms, quartered
red bell pepper, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
cloves garlic, chopped
dry white wine
bunches spinach, thick stems removed (about 8 cups)
- Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Season the chicken with ½ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon pepper.
- Cook the chicken until browned and cooked through, 5 to 7 minutes per side. Transfer to a plate.
- Return the skillet to medium-high heat and heat the remaining tablespoon of oil. Cook the mushrooms and pepper, tossing, for 3 minutes.
- Add the garlic and wine and cook until the mushrooms are tender and the wine is nearly evaporated, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Toss in the spinach and ½ teaspoon each salt and pepper. Serve with the chicken.