- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 carrots, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 stalk celery, chopped
- 4 cups low-sodium chicken broth
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 4 ounces spaghetti (1/4 box), broken
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill
- Heat the oil in a large saucepan over medium-high heat. Add the carrots, onion, and celery and cook until softened, 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add the chicken broth and 4 cups water to the pan, season with ¾ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon pepper, and bring to a boil. Add the spaghetti, reduce heat, and simmer until tender, 8 to 10 minutes.
- Stir in the chicken. Sprinkle with dill and additional pepper.