Serves 4| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- 4 pieces flat bread or pitas
- 2 tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 1/2 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 3/4 cup crumbled Feta
- 1/4 cup kalamata olives, pitted
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 1/2 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 5 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into pieces
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 1 small cucumber, diced
- 1 1/2 tablespoons minced fresh dill
- Heat oven to 200° F. Wrap the bread in foil and place in oven.
- In a medium bowl, combine the tomatoes, onion, Feta, and olives.
- In a large bowl, combine the oregano, thyme, pepper, 1 ½ teaspoons of the vinegar, and the lemon juice. Slowly add 4 tablespoons of the oil, whisking constantly until incorporated.
- Pour 2 ½ tablespoons of the vinaigrette over the tomato mixture, toss, and set aside. Add the chicken to the remaining vinaigrette, toss, and set aside.
- Heat the remaining oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Transfer the chicken (without the liquid) to the skillet and heat, turning occasionally, until cooked through, about 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the yogurt, cucumber, dill, and the remaining vinegar. Spread the bread with the yogurt sauce and top with chicken and tomato salad. Fold in half, if desired.
- Per Serving
- Calories 606Calories From Fat 43%
- Calcium 298mg
- Carbohydrate 43g
- Cholesterol 105mg
- Fat 30g
- Fiber 3g
- Iron 4mg
- Protein 41mg
- Sat Fat 8g
- Sodium 846mg
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .