pieces flat bread or pitas
tomatoes, cut into wedges
small red onion, thinly sliced
kalamata olives, pitted
freshly ground black pepper
red wine vinegar
fresh lemon juice
extra-virgin olive oil
boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into pieces
small cucumber, diced
minced fresh dill
- Heat oven to 200° F. Wrap the bread in foil and place in oven.
- In a medium bowl, combine the tomatoes, onion, Feta, and olives.
- In a large bowl, combine the oregano, thyme, pepper, 1 ½ teaspoons of the vinegar, and the lemon juice. Slowly add 4 tablespoons of the oil, whisking constantly until incorporated.
- Pour 2 ½ tablespoons of the vinaigrette over the tomato mixture, toss, and set aside. Add the chicken to the remaining vinaigrette, toss, and set aside.
- Heat the remaining oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Transfer the chicken (without the liquid) to the skillet and heat, turning occasionally, until cooked through, about 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the yogurt, cucumber, dill, and the remaining vinegar. Spread the bread with the yogurt sauce and top with chicken and tomato salad. Fold in half, if desired.