Chicken Sandwiches With Melted Cheese
Serves 4| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- Heat oven to 350º F.
- Spread the butter on one side of each slice of bread. Lay 4 slices on an ungreased baking sheet, butter-side down.
- Divide the chicken among the 4 slices and top with some of the cheese and apple slices.
- Place the remaining bread slices on top, butter-side up. Bake for 10 minutes.
- Turn and bake until crispy and golden, about 10 minutes more.
- Cut in half and serve immediately.
- Per Serving
- Calories 440
- Calcium 238mg
- Carbohydrate 30g
- Cholesterol 96mg
- Fat 23g
- Fiber 2g
- Iron 3mg
- Protein 28mg
- Sat Fat 12g
- Sodium 790mg
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .