- 1 2- to 2 1/2-pound rotisserie chicken
- 4 medium carrots, coarsely grated
- 6 scallions, thinly sliced on the diagonal
- 1 tablespoon fresh tarragon, roughly chopped
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 heads radicchio, leaves separated
- Using a fork or your fingers, shred the chicken meat, discarding the skin and bones.
- In a large bowl, combine the chicken, carrots, scallions, tarragon, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the oil, vinegar, mustard, and ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper.
- Divide the radicchio leaves among plates, top with the chicken mixture, and drizzle with the vinaigrette.