Chicken Salad With Potatoes and Arugula
Serves 4| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- 1 pound new potatoes
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 3 bunches arugula, thick stems removed (about 6 cups)
- 1 2 1/2- to 3-pound rotisserie chicken, meat shredded
- 1/4 cup fresh tarragon leaves, chopped
- 1/4 cup Parmesan, shaved (2 ounces)
- Place the potatoes in a large pot, cover with cold water, and bring to a boil.
- Add 1 ½ tablespoons salt, reduce heat, and simmer until tender, 12 to 15 minutes. Drain, run under cold water to cool, and slice.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, whisk together the oil, vinegar, mustard, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper.
- In individual bowls, combine the arugula, chicken, tarragon, and potatoes. Drizzle with the dressing and sprinkle with the Parmesan.
- Per Serving
- Calories 531Calories From Fat 47%
- Protein 50g
- Carbohydrate 17g
- Sugar 1g
- Fiber 2g
- Fat 28g
- Sat Fat 7g
- Sodium 1435mg
- Cholesterol 134mg
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .
You can refrigerate the cooked (unsliced) potatoes, shredded chicken, and vinaigrette separately for up to 1 day. Assemble the salad just before serving.