- 1 pound new potatoes
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 3 bunches arugula, thick stems removed (about 6 cups)
- 1 2 1/2- to 3-pound rotisserie chicken, meat shredded
- 1/4 cup fresh tarragon leaves, chopped
- 1/4 cup Parmesan, shaved (2 ounces)
- Place the potatoes in a large pot, cover with cold water, and bring to a boil.
- Add 1 ½ tablespoons salt, reduce heat, and simmer until tender, 12 to 15 minutes. Drain, run under cold water to cool, and slice.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, whisk together the oil, vinegar, mustard, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper.
- In individual bowls, combine the arugula, chicken, tarragon, and potatoes. Drizzle with the dressing and sprinkle with the Parmesan.