- 1 pound small new potatoes, halved
- 8 ounces green beans
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 1 2- to 2 1/2-pound rotisserie chicken, meat shredded
- 1 bunch watercress, thick stems removed
- 1 yellow bell pepper, sliced
- Cook the potatoes in a steamer basket set over simmering water, covered, for 10 minutes.
- Add the green beans and cook, covered, until the potatoes and beans are tender, 4 to 5 minutes. Run under cold water to cool.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the oil, mustard, vinegar, and ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper.
- Divide the chicken, watercress, bell pepper, potatoes, and beans among plates. Drizzle with the dressing.