- 3/4cup olive oil
- 6 6-inch corn tortillas, cut into 1/2-inch strips
- kosher salt
- 1 small head romaine lettuce, torn
- 3cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- 1 carrot, shredded
- 4 radishes, sliced
- 1/4cup store-bought vinaigrette
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Fry the tortilla strips until crisp, 3 to 4 minutes; drain and season with ½ teaspoon salt.
- In a large bowl, toss the lettuce, chicken, carrot, and radishes with the vinaigrette. Top with the crisped tortillas.