Chicken With Roasted Sweet Potato Salad
Serves 4| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- Heat oven to 425° F.
- On a rimmed baking sheet, toss the potatoes, onion, 2 tablespoons oil, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper. Roast until tender, 20 to 25 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat the remaining tablespoon oil in a skillet over medium-high heat.
- Season the chicken with ½ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon pepper and cook until browned and cooked through, 5 to 6 minutes per side.
- In a large bowl, toss the warm potato mixture with the spinach, lime juice, and ¼ teaspoon salt. Serve with the chicken.
- Per Serving
- Calories 388Calories From Fat 33%
- Protein 39g
- Carbohydrate 26g
- Sugar 7g
- Fiber 6g
- Fat 14g
- Sat Fat 3g
- Sodium 811mg
- Cholesterol 94mg
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .
Tossing warm vegetables with fresh spinach wilts and tenderizes it. In place of sweet potatoes, try butternut squash, rutabaga, carrots, or parsnips.