- 2 sweet potatoes (about 1 pound), peeled and cut into thin wedges
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 3tablespoons olive oil
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 46-ounce boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 bunch spinach, thick stems removed (about 4 cups)
- 2tablespoons fresh lime juice
- Heat oven to 425° F.
- On a rimmed baking sheet, toss the potatoes, onion, 2 tablespoons oil, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper. Roast until tender, 20 to 25 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat the remaining tablespoon oil in a skillet over medium-high heat.
- Season the chicken with ½ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon pepper and cook until browned and cooked through, 5 to 6 minutes per side.
- In a large bowl, toss the warm potato mixture with the spinach, lime juice, and ¼ teaspoon salt. Serve with the chicken.