- 8 chicken cutlets (about 1 1/2 pounds total)
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 1/2 cups panko bread crumbs
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 small head radicchio, leaves torn
- 1 pear, cored and thinly sliced
- Season the chicken with ½ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon pepper. Place the eggs and bread crumbs in separate shallow bowls. Dip the chicken in the eggs, shaking off any excess, then coat with the bread crumbs, pressing gently to help them adhere.
- Heat 2 tablespoons of the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook the cutlets in 2 batches until golden and cooked through, 2 to 3 minutes per side, adding 2 more tablespoons of the oil to the skillet for the second batch.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the mustard, honey, vinegar, the remaining 2 tablespoons of oil, and ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper. Add the radicchio and pear and toss to coat. Serve with the chicken.