Chicken and Prosciutto Club
Serves 4| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- Heat oven to 400º F. Place the prosciutto in a single layer on a rimmed baking sheet and roast until crisp, 8 to 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Season the chicken with ½ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon pepper and cook until golden brown and cooked through, about 2 minutes per side.
- Form sandwiches with the rolls, mayonnaise, tapenade, chicken, prosciutto, tomato, and arugula.
- Per Serving
- Calories 472Calories From Fat 244
- Protein 30g
- Carbohydrate 26g
- Sugar 3g
- Fiber 1g
- Fat 27g
- Sat Fat 5g
- Calcium 93mg
- Iron 3mg
- Sodium 1434mg
- Cholesterol 76mg
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .