Chicken and Potatoes With Mustard Vinaigrette
Serves 4| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- 1 pound small red- and white-skinned potatoes, mixed
- 1 1/2 tablespoons kosher salt
- skinless meat from 1 rotisserie chicken (about 4 cups)
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 large clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons capers, drained
- 1/2 bunch watercress, stemmed
- Place the potatoes and 1 tablespoon of the salt in a medium saucepan. Cover with cold water and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to a simmer, and cook for 20 minutes or until the potatoes are tender. Drain and set aside. Place the chicken in a large bowl and set aside.
- Whisk together the mustard, vinegar, garlic, and honey in a medium bowl. Add the remaining salt and the pepper.
- Gradually whisk in the oil in a thin, steady stream until a medium-thick vinaigrette forms.
- Halve the potatoes and combine with the chicken. Add the capers and vinaigrette, tossing to combine. Fold in the watercress just before serving
- Per Serving
- Calories 516Calories From Fat 52%
- Calcium 59mg
- Carbohydrate 23g
- Cholesterol 105mg
- Fat 30g
- Fiber 2g
- Iron 3mg
- Protein 38mg
- Sat Fat 5g
- Sodium 763mg
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .