small red- and white-skinned potatoes, mixed
skinless meat from 1 rotisserie chicken (about 4 cups)
white wine vinegar
large clove garlic, minced
freshly ground black pepper
bunch watercress, stemmed
- Place the potatoes and 1 tablespoon of the salt in a medium saucepan. Cover with cold water and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to a simmer, and cook for 20 minutes or until the potatoes are tender. Drain and set aside. Place the chicken in a large bowl and set aside.
- Whisk together the mustard, vinegar, garlic, and honey in a medium bowl. Add the remaining salt and the pepper.
- Gradually whisk in the oil in a thin, steady stream until a medium-thick vinaigrette forms.
- Halve the potatoes and combine with the chicken. Add the capers and vinaigrette, tossing to combine. Fold in the watercress just before serving