- 2tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/2pounds boneless, skinless chicken thighs (about 8)
- 1/4teaspoon cayenne pepper
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 1cup low-fat Greek yogurt
- 1 cucumber, seeded and grated (about 1 1⁄4 cups)
- 1/4cup chopped fresh mint
- 1/2 small clove garlic, finely chopped
- 4 flat breads or pocketless pitas, warmed
- 1 small romaine heart, leaves torn if large
- 8 cherry tomatoes, quartered
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Season the chicken with the cayenne, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon black pepper. Cook until an instant read thermometer inserted in the center of each piece registers 165º F, 6 to 7 minutes per side. Cut into bite-size pieces.
- Meanwhile, mix together the yogurt, cucumber, mint, garlic, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon black pepper in a medium bowl.
- Top the flat breads with the romaine, chicken, tomatoes, and tzatziki.