- 1 1/2pounds small new potatoes
- kosher salt
- 4 boneless chicken breasts (about 6 ounces each), with skin
- 1/2cup mayonnaise
- 8tablespoons store-bought pesto
- 1/4teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/3cup pine nuts, toasted
- 1/3cup golden raisins
- Place the potatoes and 1 tablespoon salt in a large pot. Add cold water to cover by 2 inches. Bring to a boil, reduce heat to a simmer, and cook until tender, about 20 minutes. Drain and set aside until cool enough to handle.
- Heat oven to 400° F. Rinse the chicken, pat dry with paper towels, and place in a foil-lined baking dish.
- Whisk the mayonnaise and 2 tablespoons of the pesto in a small bowl. Spread evenly over the top of each chicken breast.
- Bake until the chicken is cooked through, about 10 minutes.
- Leave the chicken in oven and turn on broiler. Broil until golden brown, about 3 minutes.
- Peel the potatoes and cut into large chunks. Toss with pepper, the remaining pesto, and ½ teaspoon salt. Sprinkle the chicken with pine nuts and raisins. Serve with potatoes.