- 1pound store-bought pizza dough, at room temperature
- 2tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/2cups (6 ounces) grated Asiago or Parmesan
- 4 large eggs
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 1 1/2cups shredded rotisserie chicken, warmed
- 1cup arugula
- 1/4cup pesto
- Heat oven to 425° F. Shape the dough into 4 rounds. Brush both sides with 1 tablespoon of the oil and place on 2 baking sheets. Dividing evenly, sprinkle with the Asiago and bake until golden, 12 to 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat the remaining tablespoon of oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Crack the eggs into the skillet and cook, covered, 2 to 3 minutes for slightly runny.
- Dividing evenly, top the baked dough with the chicken, arugula, pesto, fried eggs, and ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper.