- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 8 ounces chicken cutlets, cut into 2-inch strips
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 2 bell peppers, sliced
- 8 6-inch flour tortillas, warmed
- sour cream, salsa, sliced avocado, and lime wedges, for serving
- Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Season the chicken with the cumin, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon black pepper. Cook, along with the garlic, tossing occasionally, until cooked through, 4 to 6 minutes. Transfer to a plate. Reserve the skillet.
- Heat the remaining tablespoon of oil in the skillet. Add the onion and bell peppers and cook, tossing occasionally, until tender, 6 to 8 minutes. Add the chicken and toss to combine.
- Serve the chicken, onion, and bell peppers in the tortillas with the sour cream, salsa, avocado, and lime wedges.