Chicken and Peaches Platter
Serves 6| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- 2 heads romaine lettuce, cut crosswise into 1-inch strips
- 1 store-bought rotisserie chicken, meat thickly sliced
- 2 ripe peaches (peeled, if desired), roughly chopped
- 3 ounces (3/4 cup) blue cheese, crumbled
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) almonds, roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Arrange the lettuce, chicken, peaches, cheese, and almonds on a platter.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the vinegar, oil, salt, and pepper. Drizzle the vinaigrette over the salad and toss.
- Per Serving
- Calories 574Calories From Fat 66%
- Fat 42g
- Sat Fat 9g
- Cholesterol 126mg
- Sodium 635mg
- Carbohydrate 12g
- Fiber 6g
- Sugar 6g
- Protein 37g
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .
The platter and the dressing can be prepared and refrigerated separately for up to 1 day.