- 2 heads romaine lettuce, cut crosswise into 1-inch strips (about 12 cups)
- 1 2- to 2 1/2-pound rotisserie chicken, meat thickly sliced
- 2 peaches, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 3 ounces blue cheese, sliced into pieces
- 1/2 cup almonds, roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Kosher salt and black pepper
- Arrange the lettuce, chicken, peaches, cheese, and almonds on a platter.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the vinegar, oil, 1 teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper. Drizzle over the salad.