Serves 4| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- 2 12-ounce packages low-fat baked breaded chicken-breast tenderloins or cutlets
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 1/2 cups jarred marinara sauce
- 4 tablespoons freshly grated Parmesan
- freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 425° F.
- Place the chicken in a shallow roasting pan or a 9-by-13-inch cake pan. Sprinkle with the oregano, then pour on the sauce. Sprinkle with the Parmesan and bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until the sauce is hot and the cheese is melted. Season with pepper to taste.
- Serve with mixed greens dressed with a vinaigrette.
- Per Serving
- Calories 345Calories From Fat 25%
- Calcium 87mg
- Carbohydrate 33g
- Cholesterol 84mg
- Fat 10g
- Fiber 1g
- Iron 1mg
- Protein 32mg
- Sat Fat 3g
- Sodium 1840mg
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .