- 1tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 4tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 1/4teaspoons kosher salt
- 2 1/4teaspoons freshly ground black pepper
- 2 celery stalks, chopped
- 1/2 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2cup black olives, pitted
- 2cups fresh sprouts (such as radish or alfalfa)
- 4 6-ounce boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- In a large bowl, whisk the vinegar, 3 tablespoons oil, ¼ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper. Add celery, onion, olives, and sprouts. Toss well.
- Rinse chicken under cold water; pat dry with paper towels.
- Between 2 pieces of plastic wrap, pound chicken to ½-inch thickness with a mallet or the bottom of a skillet. Season with remaining salt and pepper.
- Heat the remaining oil in a skillet over medium heat. Working in batches, sauté the chicken until cooked through, about 3 minutes per side.
- Transfer to plates and top with the salad.