Chicken Milanese With Arugula Salad
Serves 4| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- Heat grill to high. Once it is hot, clean the grill grate with a wire brush. Just before grilling, oil the grill grate.
- Split each chicken breast horizontally (do not cut all the way through); open and pound to a ½-inch thickness.
- Season the chicken with the coriander, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper. Grill, until cooked through, 2 to 3 minutes per side.
- Combine the oil, lemon juice, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper in a large bowl. Add the arugula, radishes, and onion and toss to combine. Serve over the chicken.
- Per Serving
- Calories 289Calories From Fat 127
- Fat 14g
- Sat Fat 3g
- Cholesterol 94mg
- Sodium 572mg
- Protein 35g
- Carbohydrate 3g
- Sugar 1g
- Fiber 1g
- Iron 2mg
- Calcium 71mg
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .
To pound the chicken, place each breast between sheets of wax paper or inside a large plastic freezer bag. Pound with a meat mallet or the bottom of a heavy skillet until the cutlet reaches the desired thickness.