- 3tablespoons olive oil, plus more for the grill
- 4 6-ounce boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2teaspoon ground coriander
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 3tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 5ounces baby arugula (about 6 cups)
- 4 radishes, sliced
- 1/2small red onion, sliced
- Heat grill to high. Once it is hot, clean the grill grate with a wire brush. Just before grilling, oil the grill grate.
- Split each chicken breast horizontally (do not cut all the way through); open and pound to a ½-inch thickness.
- Season the chicken with the coriander, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper. Grill, until cooked through, 2 to 3 minutes per side.
- Combine the oil, lemon juice, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper in a large bowl. Add the arugula, radishes, and onion and toss to combine. Serve over the chicken.