Chicken Kebabs With Tomato Salad
Serves 4| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme leaves
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 4 ears corn, husks removed
- 1 pint grape tomatoes, halved
- 4 scallions, chopped
- 1 teaspoon grated orange zest
- 8 6-inch skewers, soaked in water
- Heat grill to medium-high.
- In a bowl, toss the chicken, garlic, thyme, 1 tablespoon of the oil, and ½ teaspoon each salt and pepper. Thread the chicken on the skewers.
- Grill the chicken and corn, turning occasionally, until the chicken is cooked through and the corn is charred, 7 to 10 minutes for both.
- In a bowl, toss the tomatoes, scallions, orange zest, remaining tablespoon of oil, ¾ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper.
- Serve the tomato salad with the chicken and corn.
- Per Serving
- Calories 340Calories From Fat 106
- Protein 38g
- Carbohydrate 22g
- Sugar 5g
- Fiber 4g
- Fat 12g
- Sat Fat 2g
- Sodium 701mg
- Cholesterol 94mg
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .
Buy firm, heavy corn with bright-green, snug, intact husks. Corn loses flavor once it’s shucked.