Chicken, Ham, and Swiss Roulades
Serves 4| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- Heat oven to 400º F.
- Season the chicken with ½ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon pepper. Roll up each cutlet with a slice each of the ham and cheese. Skewer with toothpicks.
- Heat 2 tablespoons of the oil in an ovenproof skillet over medium-high heat. Add the roulades and cook, turning occasionally, until golden brown, 4 to 6 minutes.
- Transfer the skillet to the oven and roast the roulades until cooked through, 8 to 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, toss the greens, tomatoes, vinegar, remaining 2 tablespoons of oil, and ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper.
- Serve the roulades with the salad and mustard.
- Per Serving
- Calories 524Calories From Fat 276
- Protein 53g
- Carbohydrate 7g
- Sugar 4g
- Fiber 3g
- Fat 31g
- Sat Fat 10g
- Calcium 421mg
- Iron 3mg
- Sodium 1132mg
- Cholesterol 147mg
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .