- 1pound tomatoes, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1/4cup chopped pitted kalamata olives
- 4tablespoons olive oil
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 1 small zucchini (4 ounces), sliced
- 4 chicken cutlets (about 12 ounces)
- 8 slices deli ham (4 ounces)
- 4ounces fresh mozzarella, thinly sliced
- 1/4cup torn fresh basil leaves
- In a medium bowl, toss the tomatoes and olives with 2 tablespoons of the oil and ¹/₄ teaspoon each salt and pepper.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of the remaining oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Season the zucchini with ¹/₄ teaspoon each salt and pepper and cook until browned and tender, 2 to 3 minutes per side. Transfer to a plate.
- Add the remaining tablespoon of oil to the skillet. Season the chicken with ¹/₄ teaspoon each salt and pepper and cook until browned on one side, 1 to 2 minutes. Turn the chicken and, dividing evenly, top with the zucchini, ham, and mozzarella. Cover and cook until the cheese has melted, 3 to 4 minutes. Serve with the marinated tomatoes, sprinkled with the basil.