Serves 4| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- Heat 3 tablespoons of the oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Season the chicken with ½ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon pepper. Dredge in the flour, then in the eggs (letting any excess drip off), then in the bread crumbs.
- Working in two batches (using the remaining 3 tablespoons oil for the second batch), cook the chicken until golden brown, 2 to 3 minutes per side. Transfer to a paper towel-lined plate.
- Cut into strips and divide among plates. Serve with the barbecue sauce and the carrot and celery sticks.
- Per Serving
- Calories 634Calories From Fat 250
- Fat 28g
- Sat Fat 3g
- Cholesterol 168mg
- Sodium 1,376mg
- Protein 32g
- Carbohydrate 61g
- Sugar 22g
- Fiber 3g
- Iron 4mg
- Calcium 102mg
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .
For a crunchier texture, use Japanese panko bread crumbs.