- 8 small chicken cutlets (1½ pounds total)
- 1teaspoon ground coriander
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 4tablespoons olive oil
- 1 fennel bulb, thinly sliced
- 1cup fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 1tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 2 oranges, segmented
- Season the chicken with the coriander, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper.
- Heat 2 tablespoons of the oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Cook the chicken in batches until golden brown and cooked through, about 2 minutes per side.
- In a bowl, toss the fennel, parsley, vinegar, remaining 2 tablespoons of oil, and ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper. Fold in the oranges. Serve with the chicken.