- 4 6-ounce boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1tablespoon olive oil
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 10ounces sharp Cheddar, grated (1 1⁄2 cups)
- 8 6-inch corn tortillas
- 2 1⁄2cups canned enchilada sauce
- 1/4cup fresh cilantro leaves
- Heat oven to 400° F. Place the chicken on a rimmed baking sheet. Rub with the oil and season with ½ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon pepper. Roast, until cooked through, 14 to 16 minutes; let cool, then shred.
- In a medium bowl, toss the chicken with 1 cup of the Cheddar. Dividing evenly, roll up the chicken mixture in the tortillas and place seam-side down in an 8-inch square baking dish. Top with the enchilada sauce and the remaining ½ cup of Cheddar. Bake until heated through, 15 to 20 minutes. Sprinkle with the cilantro.