Chicken and Dill Souvlaki
Serves 4| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- kosher salt and pepper
- 1 2 1/2- to 3-pound rotisserie chicken, meat sliced
- 2 Kirby cucumbers, sliced into thin half-moons
- 1/2 small sweet onion (such as Vidalia), thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 4 flat breads
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt, preferably Greek-style
- In a large bowl, combine the oil, lemon juice, ¾ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper.
- Fold in the chicken, cucumbers, onion, and dill.
- Divide the chicken mixture evenly among the flat breads and serve with the yogurt.
- Per Serving
- Calories 633Calories From Fat 243
- Fat 27g
- Sat Fat 9g
- Cholesterol 134mg
- Sodium 824mg
- Protein 51g
- Carbohydrate 45g
- Sugar 7g
- Fiber 3g
- Iron 4mg
- Calcium 157mg
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .
Got leftovers? Turn them into a salad. Serve the chicken mixture over greens with your favorite vinaigrette.