- 3tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 3tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- kosher salt and pepper
- 12 1/2- to 3-pound rotisserie chicken, meat sliced
- 2 Kirby cucumbers, sliced into thin half-moons
- 1/2 small sweet onion (such as Vidalia), thinly sliced
- 2tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 4 flat breads
- 1/2cup plain yogurt, preferably Greek-style
- In a large bowl, combine the oil, lemon juice, ¾ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper.
- Fold in the chicken, cucumbers, onion, and dill.
- Divide the chicken mixture evenly among the flat breads and serve with the yogurt.