Chicken Cutlets With Tomato Sauté
Serves 4| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- Season the chicken with ½ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon pepper. Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Working in 2 batches, cook the chicken until browned and cooked through, 2 to 3 minutes per side. Transfer to plates.
- Add the tomatoes to the skillet and cook over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until they begin to burst, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add the wine and simmer until the liquid is reduced by half, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Stir in the scallions and tarragon and serve with the chicken.
- Per Serving
- Calories 287Calories From Fat 34%
- Protein 36g
- Carbohydrate 6g
- Sugar 4g
- Fiber 2g
- Fat 11g
- Sat Fat 2g
- Calcium 46mg
- Iron 2mg
- Sodium 331mg
- Cholesterol 94mg
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .