Chicken Cutlets With Chickpea and Pesto Salad
Serves 4| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- Season the cutlets with ¾ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon pepper. Coat the cutlets in the bread crumbs, pressing gently to help them adhere.
- Heat 2 tablespoons of the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add half the cutlets and cook until golden and cooked through, 2 to 3 minutes per side. Transfer to a plate.
- Heat the remaining 2 tablespoons of oil and cook the remaining cutlets, 2 to 3 minutes per side.
- In a medium bowl, combine the radishes, chickpeas, pesto, lemon juice, and ¼ teaspoon salt. Serve with the chicken.
- Per Serving
- Calories 496Calories From Fat 227
- Protein 41g
- Carbohydrate 24g
- Sugar 2g
- Fiber 3g
- Fat 25g
- Sat Fat 4g
- Sodium 944mg
- Cholesterol 99mg
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .