small chicken cutlets (about 1 1/2 pounds)
kosher salt and black pepper
panko bread crumbs or crushed crackers
small radishes, cut into wedges
15.5-ounce can chickpeas, rinsed
fresh lemon juice
- Season the cutlets with ¾ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon pepper. Coat the cutlets in the bread crumbs, pressing gently to help them adhere.
- Heat 2 tablespoons of the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add half the cutlets and cook until golden and cooked through, 2 to 3 minutes per side. Transfer to a plate.
- Heat the remaining 2 tablespoons of oil and cook the remaining cutlets, 2 to 3 minutes per side.
- In a medium bowl, combine the radishes, chickpeas, pesto, lemon juice, and ¼ teaspoon salt. Serve with the chicken.